ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Monday 11 March 2013

Nigerian Men sell their sperms for money


Is this true? Yes I know it happens in other countries but didn't think Nigerian men would tow that line. A resident of Iyana-Iyesi area, who gave his name simply as Michael, said once the money is good, he would sell his semen. “Most guys these days ease themselves by masturbating and thus wasting fertile sperm seriously needed by married families battling infertility.

“Therefore, rather than for me to continue to waste mine, I am ready to grab any opportunity that comes with selling it.  I'm just imagining myself masturbating and instead of someone to scold me, he pays me. That’s good enough,” the graduate of Chemistry said.

Mr. Mike, a married man who has two children, simply asked: “bros, where is it done? Where is the hospital? Introduce me and we will share the proceeds.” Well seems it's all for a good cause. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)