ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Tuesday 26 November 2013

New Video: Nikki Laoye – Only You


I really do love the lyrics of this song - it sort off makes you understand what it feels to lose someone. Sensational singer, Nikki Laoye has dropped the video for her latest hit single, “ONLY YOU”. In her own words, Nikki says 

“This is my love note to the Lover of my soul- the one who kisses away my tears, the one who holds me tight late in the midnite hour; the one who has put my broken heart together again.”


The video is dedicated to the memory of her late father, Prince Olushola Laoye, who is a true representation of who God is to me so I literally looked into the camera and saw Him smiling back at me, urging me on. Nikki further explains, “Shooting this video was very emotional for me”, she says. “I had to get past being upset,and actually sing the song, not cry through it. My Dad was and I simply want anyone hurting out there to find comfort and rest in the soothing love of the one true Abba Father”. 


Shot on location in London by UK based video director/producer,Shabach,. See the video below. 



3 comments:

  1. This is simply amazing. World class! I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Song on point, lyrics on point, video on point, Nikki over on point!

    ReplyDelete

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)