ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Saturday 20 September 2014

Hilarious Video! Watch This baby's Reaction To Seeing Her Dad Without A Beard For The First Time


19-month-old Brenna's reaction after her dad, Bradley Bailey shaved his beard was simply epic. Little Brenna who obviously couldn't understand what had happened to her dad, was stunned for a moment, starred at him again and then she tipped off after giving him an epic side eye.
.

According to her dad, 
"I originally decided to shave my beard because it was getting to be too long and the wife was not a fan. She wanted me to just cut it shorter. But my four year old  son wanted to shave with me and he suggested that I shave it all (because he has never seen me without facial hair)."

"My wife and I decided to film my daughter’s reaction so that years from now we could all look back on it and have a good chuckle," he added, "Her reaction was a bit more extreme than either of us expected, but she got over it after a few hours and playing many Patty cakes with her."

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)