ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Saturday 4 October 2014

Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Being A Woman Is Exhausting


Really? things you see these days. A transsexual who had a £10,000 sex change on the NHS to become a woman now wants the taxpayers to foot the bill for a further £14,000 of surgery so she can become a man again. According to DailyMail, Chelsea Attonley, 30, who was born a boy and called Matthew, said she now finds being a woman 'exhausting', is tired of putting on make-up and wearing heels, and now accepts that she should always have stayed a man. 

Chelsea said she had struggled with her identity while growing and as a child she would dress up in women's clothes. In her twenties she became a drag queen known as Miss Malibu, drawing on glamour model Katie Price's look for inspiration. An initial bid for a sex change to become a woman was turned down by a doctor, sending Chelsea into a spiral of depression, she said. 



Chelsea, now living in London, said: 
'I have always longed to be a woman, but no amount of surgery can give me an actual female body and I feel like I am living a lie. It is exhausting putting on make-up and wearing heels all the time. Even then, I don't feel I look like a proper woman. I suffered from depression and anxiety as a result of the hormones too. I have realised it would be easier to stop fighting the way I look naturally and accept that I was born a man physically.  
I thought the surgery would make me feel complete, but it didn't. I knew deep down that, even though I had had surgery, I had still been born a man. But I tried my best to block out my feelings. No matter how much make-up I put on or how I dressed, I knew people would not know me as a real woman. It was draining to constantly think about how to walk and speak like a girl. I was fighting a losing battle. When people found out about my past, they treated me like a liar and a fake. I suffered from anxiety and depression. 
Now I have decided I want to live as Matthew, I am desperate to have my FF-cup boobs removed. I can't afford to have them done privately, so I am hoping to have the op on the NHS. I can't work at the moment because I am too upset after what I have been through. I am considering having penis reconstruction too. I don't feel bad about the NHS paying for the surgery as I don't consider it a choice. I need to have these operations for the sake of my mental health. I am lucky enough to live in a country where there is free health care." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)