ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Monday 7 December 2015

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2015 Arrives China For The Miss World 2015 Pageant


MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike has officially joined the Miss World 2015train as she arrived in China last week. 

On her arrival, Unoaku told the Miss World organization “To be honest, I do feel bad about joining late. I feel like I have missed a lot of things but you know what, I am still confident and I know I can make it to the top. The girls here are really nice and they’ve all welcomed me with open arms so I feel loved and very excited to be a part of the competition.” 
You can help Unoaku by voting for her via this website. She is already in the Top 20 web-votes. All you have to do is click the vote button & enter the code displayed then submit your vote. You are allowed 1 vote per day.
You can also vote for her via the Miss World App. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)