ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Thursday 31 August 2017

End Time Girlfriend ''If I Cant Have you,No One Else Will''

Andrew Whitmore, woke up in incredible pain and soaked in blood in his ex’s apartment and he realized moments later that he had been drugged and his ex-girlfriend had tattooed her face all over his chest, arms, legs, back, posterior and even on his privates.




“She even tattooed her face on my dick,” he told reporters in shock. “I can’t even go pee without seeing her face on my dick and balls,” he said in disbelief.

“She kept screaming, no one will ever want to sleep with you again. You are mine, mine!!!” he recalls.

Officer Elliot Brown and Douglas Thompson of the Cincinnati Police Department admit they’d never heard of such a case in all their years in the police force.

Weirdly enough, Whitmore did not file any complaint against his ex-girlfriend who reportedly tattooed her face on his body 77 times, and the couple have even started dating again.


“Overall, I kind of felt guilty over the whole deal. I’m the one who cheated on her like forty times and got her hooked on crystal meth and crack cocaine.”
“And now that I’m tattooed with her face all over my body, ass cheeks and genitals, seriously, would anybody else want to hook up with me?” he said jokingly.

“I mean, at the end, a vagina is a vagina, and women are basically all crazy, so why not stick around with her?” he said with humor.
“What worse thing could happen? She could tattoo a swastika on my forehead like Charles Manson or something but I think she’s learned her lesson,” he added.
Anna Gibbons, 38, has promised local authorities to check into rehab for her addiction problems and the couple have even planned to get married in Las Vegas next year, once her treatment is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)