ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Tuesday 18 June 2013

I'm neither getting married nor engaged - Actor Saidi Balogun debunks rumours


This is coming after online reports claimed the actor was engaged to be married on July 7th. The actor spoke to movie moments and had this to say:  

"Everyone knows that I am premiering my film, You and I on July 7, I wonder why anyone would jump into conclusions that I would be getting married on the same day. I am not engaged to the person written about even though she's my friend. 

I don't know where the story emanated from or the aim behind it but I'm not getting married to anyone on the 7 July, the lady in question is a friend like I said and she's not happy with this tale". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)