ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Israel Houghton writes Open Letter | Confirms Dating Adrienne Bailon & Refutes Rumours she broke up his 20-Year Marriage


This week photos surfaces of TV personality Adrienne Bailon and Gospel artist Israel Houghton cuddling on the beach and it was revealed that the two are in a relationship following Israel’s divorce from his wife of 20 years. 




It has also come to light that Israel Houghton was friends with Adrienne Bailon and her ex-fiance, Lenny Santiago.

There was a lot of backlash on social media and now Israel has taken to Facebook to confirm that he’s dating Adrienne and to refute the rumors Adrienne broke up his 20-year marriage that ended earlier this year.


In the midst of all that’s going on in the world… Suffering, terrorism, deciding a future for our country, and making the world safer; It is sad that I am even having to address this matter… I understand that gossip and salacious untrue speculative stories are far more interesting and entertaining than the truth & facts. But, it’s incredibly unfair to allow someone to carry the burden, blame & shame of something they had nothing to do with…

I met Adrienne Bailon a bit over 2 years ago, we worked together & became friends… Our circles connected & we remained good friends. From a friendship, as two single adults we have very recently begun to explore a dating relationship.

As I previously wrote in a statement I released a while back, My marriage had been over for quite some time before going public with my divorce announcement.

Where I shared, or as some have pointed out ‘over-shared’ my failure in my marriage… From over 5 years prior. It seems to be simple math that I had not even yet met Adrienne during the time my marriage was falling apart.

It deeply saddens me that an innocent party would be dragged into this situation that I have taken personal responsibility for. Adrienne is a woman of integrity & character… Most of all she is a true friend, and she should not be blamed for my past indiscretions. I assure you – I am willing to own my wrongs and I have in the past. God knows & sees all things. I appreciate your prayers, and I join you in praying for the issues of life that truly matter today all over the world.

Israel Houghton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)