ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Monday 7 March 2016

Pastor's Wife Caught Red Handed With Choirmaster


A choirmaster has been reportedly caught with a pastor’s wife in an unnamed hotel in Asaba, the Delta state capital.

The pastor (name withheld) who works in one of the new generation churches in Asaba, made the revelation of how he caught his wife having sex with the church’s choirmaster in the said hotel. 


In a conversation with journalists on Thursday, March 3, the unnamed clergyman said there had been reports everywhere about his wife’s acts before he caught them red handed.

He explained that they have been married for 12 years without a child and that his wife’s actions have exposed him to public shame and embarrassment.

According to him: “I have been inundated with reports about my wife having sex with her choirmaster, but I kept my ears to the ground until the fateful day I was called to a hotel around Ezeani Avenue, Asaba where I caught my wife pants down in the hotel room.
“I have been married to her in the last 12 years without a child, she has exposed me to the winds; people spread all kinds of rumours about me.”

The choirmaster, upon interrogation, confessed to have committed the said criminal act and begged for forgiveness.

Reports say the lady who hails from Esan land in Edo state had been initially warned by the church members who were said to have suspected her rendezvous with the song leader.But, the warnings were not heeded, a development which led to the recent discovery by the pastor after the pair resumed their s3xual intercourse with pride.

Rosemary Iwoha, a member of the church who claimed to have caught the choirmaster and the pastor’s wife in the church locking lips, said: “I met them kissing one day and I reported to our Daddy about it.”

The pastor noted therefore, that necessary actions would be taken against the wife who has since left his house since the incident was made public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)