ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Sunday 12 May 2013

I've been totally healed from Cancer of the blood - Vast of Bracket


Few days ago, the news and pictures of one half of the popular music duo, Bracket being treated for cancer of the blood in a London hospital went viral. Vast of Bracket however revealed on his Facebook page that he has been healed.

 According to Vast, he is totally healed now. He actually laughed, calling the gist - old news. That the cancer was a baby one. 
Here's what Vast posted on his Facebook and Instagram pages yesterday. It reads: 



I want to say a very big thank u to all..and I want u to know that am totally healed..it was a baby cancer so am lucky..watch out for temperature video today or tomorrow. You see how good I look..God bless u all.  
I am strong,healthy,and full of energy.i thank d lord for that and I also thank all my fans for being there...kisses. hahaha...my dear its an old news..I was healed since February

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)