ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Monday 13 May 2013

“The God of hardworking females” will strike down (some) bloggers – Waje finally reveals Omawumi's baby father


Ok, there's been some gist going on lately about Omawumi' baby's father. Some bloggers actually said the baby daddy is Governor Uduaghan. This didn't go down well with her which prompted best friend Waje to kinda come to her rescue. Waje tweeted this a couple of days ago about the whole drama and possibly revealed Omawunmi's baby father. More after the cut



1 comment:

  1. My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog.
    He used to be entirely right. This post actually made my
    day. You cann't imagine just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... Authentic Sidney Crosby Jersey

    ReplyDelete

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)