ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Wednesday 15 May 2013

'My Oga at the top' Mr Shem Obafaye posted to Oyo State.


Mr Shem has just been posted out of Lagos to Oyo state and he has resumed duty. He was replaced by one Mr  Adesuyi Clement from Oyo State Command and Mr Shem has resumed duty in Mr Adesuyi's post.
In a telephone conversation with Vanguard, Obafaye promised to discharge his duties with every sense of responsibility. ”I am determined to serve in Oyo State and I know God will help me,” 

Hopefully he won't have any "my oga at the top" issues there. 

1 comment:

  1. If all players are wrong the murderer gets away and everyone loses.
    You make different challenges like scavenger hunts, food challenges, mazes and races.
    You Divide everyone at the party into two groups, or tribes.



    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... under armour

    ReplyDelete

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)