ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Singer, Asa escapes car accident


Award-winning Nigerian singer Bukola Elemide popularly called Asa escaped an auto-accident in Nashville, USA. Nothing serious and thank God she's perfectly fine. She narrates the scenario via her twitter account. 

"I just been in an accident in Nashville. I was crossing an intersection,going for a walk, a car turning didn't see me and boom!! Sent me flying. Thank God I landed on my padded butt. The only thing that got crushed was my water bottle. 

The driver wore tiny frames that f'ed up her peripherals. Told her she need jumbo glasses like mine. I'm well just a little wooz. 
I feel a little woozy. But everything's fine. Got a ride in a police car and let the driver off with stern warning. 

Was in shock for a minute. Paramedics checked my blood pressure. Everything's fine. Thank God I'm alive today. Hope you are well." 

Then she plays down the situation, " Trouble sleep yanga wake am. I had on black pants, black jumpers, "Hiphone" is black +I'm Black. How the hell was the lady going to see me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)